Our Return Policy
- All items must be returned within 21 days of receipt.
- Damaged items must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
- No e-commerce returns will be accepted without a Return Authorization Number (RMA).
- A Return Authorization may be requested up to 14 days from the receipt date.
- To secure an RMA, contact us via email. Please use "RMA Request" in your subject line, and in the body of the email, let us know why you would like to return the item. Please do not call our store. Even if we do not get back to you immediately, the date that your email was originally sent will be noted as the time of claim.
- Returns and refunds are only accepted for items purchased from the Mini Max Toys and Cuts e-commerce site.
- Items must be returned in its original condition and including the original packaging. Refunds cannot be credited for opened or used products.
- It is highly suggested to use a traceable shipping method for all returned items.
- If an item is being returned for credit, no credit will be issued until the item has been inspected. At that point your credit card will be credited.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments, unless the item is being returned due to shipping or product damage.
- Returns must be sent to Mini Max Toys and Cuts, 152 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11201. The RMA must be noted on the box(es).
- Customers may return products directly to the store, but only after an RMA has been requested.
- Any deviation from the return policy outlined above will result in a delay of your refund, and additional restocking fees may apply.
- Please contact us via email with any additional questions